Saturday, January 22, 2005

once upon a time

Today I felt like my head was about to explode with unwanted thoughts. I wrote furiously in my diary for about 7,8 pages without stopping-just wrote whatever came into my head. It started off with random words a little hesitant in coming onto paper, but developed into a full scale attack where the words didn’t care, they just wanted out. I thought that would help my head. It did but only slightly. Later on in the evening, 2 friends dropped by. We hung out for a couple of hours, didn’t discuss anything of importance, just talked ridiculously and laughed hysterically. By the end of the evening I felt better than I had the entire day, my head was light and life seemed understandable. No issue seemed insurmountable, just subject matter for a fun evening with people who could make me feel like a million dollars. I love friends. They really can do magic. Now this is the stuff fairytales should be made of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home