Wednesday, March 16, 2005

its just a love machine...(snapping fingers to the beat)

I fell in love. I went to see the car I will be buying soon and it was like a shocking realization-I can love again! I sat inside, tried it out, it fit really well. It was a tingling sensation which went down my spine, my knees went weak, and I needed to breathe deeply. Inhale Exhale Inhale Exhale. A part of me was checking all exits to see if I could make a run/drive for it, three months of waiting be damned. I was forced to move away, keep my hands off, and come back with the money. Excitement excitement I got the brochure to take home with all the feature details-it has a cup holder too! Its going to be hip hop red, and I will call it yowzaaaaaaaaaaaa.

4 Comments:

Blogger jammie said...

yowzaa reminds me of aidan in sex and the city. i love the car high. sigh. wow. mashallah.

11:17 AM  
Blogger cheesoo said...

yowzaa is mad... enjwaiiye!!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u deserve it! it must be a KILLER all this waiting!! but rest assured it'll be worth it... enjoyzzz!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have u and ur illustrations gone?

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home