Sunday, September 10, 2006

Jammie tagged me

I am thinking what a wonderful world it could be
I said i think this could work
I want to dance with abandon to the cheapest indian song possible
I wish i could be as productive creatively as i aim to be
I miss the hotel suite in manila
I hear the sound of rain and i think its the best sound in the whole wide world
I wonder what my employees think about me
I regret not being more of a bitch in my past relationships
I am retarded (after 2am)
I dance with my heels off the ground
I sing along in a deep tone even when its lata singing
I cry watching even the stupidest melodramatic indian movies
I am not as composed as i like to believe i am
I write very sporadically
I confuse my youngest sister-she doesnt understand why i feel the need to jump up and dance at every possible moment
I need to start yoga again
I should stop myself from overdosing on cheese cake
I finish every book i start

3 Comments:

Blogger Shezalldat said...

i love ur regret! haha! as for ur singing, atleast u sing in tune! i go wayyyy of tune! ive been known as 'the bathroom singer' all my life! lol

3:24 PM  
Blogger jammie said...

i agree- i think it could work also ;)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Mamun said...

Where do you get cheescake? Espresso used to have GREAT cheesecake, until the last year or so. :(

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home