Monday, September 12, 2005

i'm IT

jammie tagged me-so here we go.

5 years ago: I had just returned from 6 months of soul searching & getting over a guy.

1 year ago: I still existed in a false world where I was clinging desperately to something which had ceased to be a long time ago.

5 songs i know all the words to: dosti by nazia zoheb, neele neele ambar, with or without you, keh dena, she,

5 snacks i enjoy: dangerously cheesy cheetos, red pringles, plain butter cookies, meethay pooray, vanilla cake,

5 things I'd do with a million dollars: buy a beach house, a penthouse apartment, an audi tt, go on a long holiday all over europe, start a program/bookshop with coffee shop/ to promote reading & writing,

5 places i would run away to: london, my office, someplace in the mountains, the beach, luxembourg,

5 things i would never wear: I don’t want to write anything here because from past experience I have learnt that all horrible things come back in fashion and I love them J though a chunky plastic necklace is a sure thing-also a pointy bra (madonna style)

5 favourite TV shows: sex & the city, friends, 24, desperate housewives, star trek

5 greatest joys: toast and tea, rainy afternoon reading harry potter, punjabi music, my nephew miks, travelling alone to london,

5 favourite toys:
my lappie, my studio, my day & night reversible dress doll, my nephew miks, digital camera,


i tag meeeenaaaaa, ali alam,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABC's of Google AdSense
It seems like everytime I visit Amit Agarwal's blog, Digital Inspiration, something has changed on his template.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a register domain names site. It pretty much covers register domain names related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home