Tuesday, September 13, 2005

cheries in a bowl

a discussion started today at work between my partner (business) and i-she asked me why i never write anything related to our work on my blog. That got me thinking-would i be perfectly happy making post2am too work work? We came to the conclusion that some of the events of each day at the cherry bowl are too entertaining/dramatic to not have a blog-result?

www.creativepickings.blogspot.com

Amna (my partner) and i will both be posting-

Should be a fun, juicy ride :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jammie said...

hahah i look fwd to this. as long as it is uncensored and completely honest rantings...the way i get to hear them when we meet at espresso!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger jammie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home